Is the CDP eTeller receiver currently active? It needs to be active in order for the software to run correctly.
To launch your eTeller receiver, please use the following instructions:
1. Navigate to the "Start" menu. In the menu, search for a folder named "Complete Data Products, Inc".
2. Click on the file "Complete Data Products, Inc" to display the contents of the folder.
3. Select "CDP E-Teller Receiver" from the files within the folder. This should launch your eTeller receiver.
Note: If the receiver file is not inside the file from the previous step, it should be located under the "Complete Data Products" folder.
4. You will know if your "CDP Receiver e-Teller" has launched when you see an icon of a phone jack connected to a wall outlet in the lower right-hand corner of your computer. If you cannot find it, click on the icon that looks like an arrow to expand the list to see all icons.
5. Now, open up CDPCentral again to see if the issue still persists.
Still having issues? Please contact CDP at (248) 651 - 8602 to speak with a technical expert.