If you are unable to scan, it could be for a number of reasons. This article discusses a couple of things you can try to resolve the issue upfront.
Sometimes, this issue can be resolved by restarting your computer.
To restart your computer, please use the following instructions:
1. Make sure you save your progress in any applications that are running on your computer.
2. Open the "Start" menu from your desktop.
3. Click on the power button, then select "Restart".
If restarting your computer does not work, check to see if your scanner driver is up to date.
To update your driver, please use the following instructions:
1. Using the scanner manufacturer's product page, find the newest driver version.
2. Launch the driver and follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation of the driver.
Still having issues? Please contact CDP at (248) 651 - 8602 to speak with a technical expert.