Sometimes, the eTeller software will freeze. This article provides you with a couple of solutions to try, related to both your signature pad and your software drivers.
Note: This article only applies to the Teller version of the software. If the workstation uses eTeller or you are unsure of the version, please contact CDP.
You may need to restart your signature pad if you have not done so already. If the workstation in question does not use a signature pad, skip to updating your driver.
To restart your signature pad, please use the following instructions:
1. Unplug your signature pad's USB cable from your computer.
2. Wait approximately 5 seconds, then re-insert the USB cable into a different USB port on your PC.
If the error still continues, it could be due to outdated software drivers.
To update your drivers, please use the following instructions:
- Navigate to http://www.topazsystems.com/software/sigplus.exe. This should begin an automatic download for your driver installer. Once this download is complete, please run "sigplus.exe". This can be found where you saved the download. By default, your computer will save this in your "Downloads" folder.
2. Begin progressing through the installer. When asked for a model type, select "T-L" as the tablet model.
3. When asked to select a model, select "T-LBK755 or T-L755".
4. When asked if your model ends in "-BHSB", select "Yes".
5. For connection type, select "HSB (USB type)".
6. Finally, agree to the terms of Topaz and begin installing your driver.
Still having issues? Please contact CDP at (248) 651 - 8602 to speak with a technical expert.