This article discusses how to clear a paper jam.
To clear a paper jam, please use the following instructions:
1. Remove any documents remaining in the feed tray.
2. When the jammed document is on the document ejecting side, open the document eject tray.
3. Remove the document, then return the document eject tray to its original position. Make sure that it is completely closed by pushing until you hear a click.
4. Press the button on the left-side of the scanner and pull the front unit towards you to open.
5. Remove the jammed document. Close the front unit by pushing it up on both sides. Make sure that the front unit is completely closed by pushing until you hear a click.
Still having issues? Please contact CDP at (248) 651 - 8602 to speak with a technical expert.