All components are required for eTeller to run. This article discusses some of the easiest things that you can try if it is not launching.
Have you recently restarted your CDP eTeller receiver?
To restart your receiver, please use the following instructions:
1. Look at the system tray located in the task bar at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Find a symbol that looks like the one below. You may have to expand the list by clicking on the arrow to see all of the icons.
Note: You can hover over the icon with your mouse to verify that it is the "CDP Receiver e-Teller".
2. Right-click on the icon and select "Exit" from the menu given.
3. Navigate to the "Start" menu. Look for the folder in the menu called "Complete Data Products, Inc". Open this folder and select "Restart E-Teller". This should relaunch your eTeller receiver.
Note: If the program is not located in the file mentioned above, it may be in the folder "Complete Data Products".
If you have a signature pad attached and the error persists, you may have to restart your signature pad. If the workstation in question does not use a signature pad, skip to updating your driver.
To restart your signature pad, please use the following instructions:
1. Unplug your signature pad's USB cable from your computer.
2. Wait approximately 5 seconds, then re-insert the USB cable into a different USB port on your PC.
To update your drivers, please use the following instructions:
- Navigate to http://www.topazsystems.com/software/sigplus.exe - this should begin an automatic download for your driver installer. Once this download is complete, please run "sigplus.exe". This can be found where you saved the download. By default, your computer will save this in your "Downloads" folder.
2. Begin progressing through the installer. When asked for a model type, select "T-L" as the tablet model.
3. When asked to select a model, select "T-LBK755 or T-L755".
4. When asked if your model ends in "-BHSB", select "Yes".
5. For connection type, select "HSB (USB type)".
6. Finally, agree to the terms of Topaz and begin installing your driver.
If your issue continues to happen, you may need to restart your computer. To restart your computer, please use the following instructions:
1. Click on the "Start" menu.
2. Select the power button, and then "Restart".
Still having issues? Please contact CDP at (248) 651 - 8602 to speak with a technical expert.