Sometimes, your font may be too large or small when printing. This article discusses how to adjust the font size.
Issues with font sizes could be caused by some of your printer settings. These settings generally revolve around the pitch and the lines per page that your printer is set to. Your printer should be set to a pitch of "16" and your lines per page setting set to "66".
To change the pitch, please use the following instructions:
1. Locate the IP address of the printer. This address can be found by simply looking on the screen of the printer itself. It will always be in the format "##.###.###.###".
2. Open your internet browser. In the address bar at the top of your browser, type in the IP address of your printer.
3. Once there, you will be shown a variety of printer settings. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Settings".
4. In the "Settings" tab, click on "Print Settings".
5. Now, click on "PCL Emul Menu".
6. From there, you can see your printer's "Pitch" and "Lines per Page" settings. Change your "Pitch" to "16.00" and your "Lines per Page" to "66".
7. Click "Submit" to save your options.
Still having issues? Please contact CDP at (248) 651 - 8602 to speak with a technical expert.