Laser Printers - Lexmark
Scanners - Ambir, Excella, and Canon
Thermal Printers - Epson
Internal Knowledge Base
What does a solid error light mean?
This article outlines the necessary steps to correct the error when your thermal printer "Error" LED light is solid. It could mean the paper is not properly installed in the printer.
To properly install roll paper into your printer, please use the following instructions:
1. Open the roll paper cover using the tabs on both sides of the roll paper cover.
2. Remove the used roll paper core.
3. Insert the new roll paper in the correct direction, as shown in the picture below.
4. Carefully pull out some paper, and close the roll paper cover.
5. Tear off the paper with the manual cutter.
Still having issues? Please contact CDP at (248) 651 - 8602 to speak with a technical expert.